BECAUSE IT’S COOL: WHY WE LOVE THIS CLEANSER
- Natural mild, antiseptic, rinse-off facial wash for daily use
- Sulphate-free yet leaves the skin scrupulously clean
- Particularly suited to normal to oily or acne-prone skin
- Includes antibacterial tea tree for a fresh, unisex fragrance
- Suitable for Vegans
- Aloe vera juice*, Gentle cleanser from coconut & corn glucose, Extra virgin olive oil*, Saponified extra virgin olive oil*, Non-palm plant glycerine**, Essential oils of Lemon*, Lemongrass* and Tea Tree*, Plant origin stabilisers*Organically grown & produced ** Organic origin (total 70%)
BECAUSE IT MATTERS: ODYLIQUE
Odylique was one of the first beauty brands to be certified organic in the UK.
None of the products use synthetic chemicals. Plus, all plant oils are virgin and cold-pressed so they have their full antioxidant vitamin-content intact, actively nourishing the skin and protecting it from premature ageing.
The products are made in Suffolk and they are never tested on animals.